How to become an Affiliate?
The nice thing about being an affiliate with Flubers is that it’s very easy. Once you create your account on our marketplace, you will be eligible to promote your products. Your referral link will generate automatically once you get registered on Flubers.com. Simply follow these steps to know your referral link.
a. Go to your Dashboard.
b. There click on “Affiliates” section.
c. A page will open and you will know your generated referral link with your unique ID.
If a new user clicks on your referral link and proceeds to sign up and purchase an item, immediately you will receive 30% of that person’s purchased item.
How an Affiliate Program can be useful:-
- With the help of cookies we track people who clicked your link, so that they need to be using cookies for us to track them.
- In case if a person clears his/her cookies then we cannot track them.
- If a person clicks on your referral link and later they click on someone else’s in this case your referral link will be the one which will count.
- If a person clicks a link then they have three months before the cookies expire. If they sign up and make a purchase then you earn the commission. There is no time limit on the referral program.
- Commissions will appear in your cash account just like item sales (find out about withdrawing earnings here).
- Linking from a Flubers Marketplace to itself in order to gain referrals is not allowed*. This includes bouncing links of other domains in order to add a referral.
- If you have visited one of the Flubers Marketplaces before and then click a referral link, it does not count.
- Above all, use of the referral program is subjected to a fair usage policy which gives Flubers the right to review each and every referral.
Example of what is not allowed:-
a. Buying Flubers trademark keywords on Google AdWords. Not surprisingly we already rank highly for keywords like “flubers”- you are adding value by bidding on a AdWords Ad just above our listing.
Your Referral Links:-
Note: Referral codes will not work on links to an item’s full screen preview if the Marketplace preview bar at the top of the page has been closed.
It’s possible to increase your referral income through some clever referral strategies. Learn how to increase your referral income.
Banners and Logos:-
You can find all the marketplace logos and plenty of banners on this page.
Below is a list of FAQs regarding our Affiliate Program Payment and Earnings:
Que. How will I know that orders came through my blog or website?
Ans.If you refer a visitor to us through your generated referral link and he/she does not purchase items immediately, but then returns within 60 days, you will still receive the commission for any products they purchase.
Que. How much money will I earn through your affiliate program?
Ans. You will get 50% of every sales you bring to us. (Applicable to all the themes and membership).
Que. How do I know how much commission I have earned?
Ans. You can login to the Dashboard at any time for access to real-time reporting, which provides up-to-the-minute information about the commissions you’ve earned.
Que. When will I receive my Affiliate commissions?
Ans. All affiliate payments are processed sent directly to you by the 5th of each month for the previous month’s sales, via the Paypal.
Que. Can I earn commissions on my own purchases?
Ans. You will not receive credit when purchasing a theme package through your own affiliate link. You may receive an automatic notification from Flubers to let you know that a sale has taken place, but your affiliate payments will not include this amount.